Monday, March 18, 2013

Must make for Easter and link party

Easter is coming soon. Can you believe it!!! Do you have plans? We are going egg hunting and then going to the store to die by cuteness over chicks and baby bunnies at the ranch store. I miss having chicks at this time so much....Someday I will again :)



Queen of kings shared her fantastic DIY pottery barn knock-off Eggs
Hymns and verses Shared her Spring Flower Arrangement with Eggs & Tulips


Real Southern Living shared her Easter egg wreath. I need to make one! I think this is gorgeous!!

Whimsical woodland has a great bunny shutter DIY. I would love one!!! MMMM the possibilities!

Southern blue celebration shared this great Peeps rice krispies eggs recipe and tutorial. SOOO YUM!


Meinlilapark shared these bunny bookmark printable. So cute! My kids will love these!


I am Featuring all of you on Pinterest and Facebook
Keep linking, link anything you want. I will keep featuring people as I go. The party is up till Easter. Same every week so you get most traffic.


Please link back to Le chateau des fleurs

Happy linking!! XO

4 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gorgeous Easter features to get inspired. Thank you sweet lady, looks like I'm here again!! Thank you for having me. Have a great week.
FABBY

Darlene said...

Thanks for hosting the Linky Party. Take care, Darlene

meinlilapark said...

Thank you so much for hosting this great link party an for featuring me! ✿ You just made my day! ☀
♥♥♥ I love love love Le Chateau de Fleurs! ♥♥♥
Big Hug
Sandra

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

cute stuff! I love being festive. i get it from my mom.

Be sure to check out today's post. http://owltellyoulikeitislikeitornot.blogspot.com/2013/03/mad-manic-monday.html and looking forward to the questions everyone ask. so come on over and ask a few. have a great day.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com