Monday, June 16, 2014

Bucket list, pinwheel and harlequin design. Monday party is up!

Thanks so much for linking last week!
Hope you are enjoying your summer! I have been sharing some of your posts on twitter and Google + and I hope you got some traffic!
I am starting a new party.
Happy Monday!
I love a Summer bucket list and we actually made our own after seeing Go Go mountain girl's list. Do you have a list? You better have one! Summer goes by fast! 

Ruffles and rain boots made those pretty and safe pinwheel. Great tutorial. I always wanted to make my own for the 4 rth of July! 

The harlequin pattern is very French! Lynda Bergman did a beautiful job! It's beautiful!

Please link back to Le chateau des fleurs
Grab my button:



If you need a button with HTML Here:


 By Isabelle Thornton



7 comments:

Winnie said...

Thanks for the party!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great link up and featuring my Summer Bucket list!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for the invitation Isabelle.


Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Jenise said...

Thank you for the invite, Isabelle. I always love discovering new blogs to follow!

Jenise @ diyfunideas.com

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

Isabelle, thank you so much for featuring my harlequin wet bar. Always enjoy your blog. Lynda

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice Picture.
cozy-living-room-sets

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com